Happy New Year!!!!!!
I love new years. I always get really hyped up about them and I make a big deal of saying “Happy New Year” to the people I’m with and then I send texts to all the people I’m not around. I love it. I love the excitement. It’s one of my favorite days of the year.
- Read 50 Books
- Push myself to read outside the usual genres.
- Specifically: graphic novels, non-fiction, classics, and science-fiction
- Write more fiction- hopefully I’ll have a story that just needs to be edited (cross your fingers)
- Write every week- even if it’s only 100 words.
- Take more pictures with my friends
- Workout every day (I’ve done really well so far and there’s none of the pressure to lose weight)
- Be less judgmental- this is the hardest one on here I’m sure.
I think these are all pretty good goals. And I have every intention of keeping up with them. I’ll probably do an update in June. But what about you guys? What resolutions, if any, do you have?