Thank you Shounima @Through the Book Portal for tagging me for this super awesome award! If you haven’t been on her blog, you’re definitely missing out on a great blogger. Seriously, go check her out.
You’ve checked out her blog? Love it? Good. Now let’s move on to the award.
- Display award
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog)
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate ten bloggers
Seven Facts About Me:
- I absolutely adore snakes. They’re so cute and their little eyes are adorable! They’re, by far, one of my favorite animals.
- I’m a grammar Nazi. I pay a lot of attention to grammar in literally everything and anytime I see a serious grammar mistake I get a bit of a chill. Definitely a grammar Nazi.
- I suck at texting. I will receive your text, read it, mentally respond to it, and never actually type the response. Yup, that’s me.
- I hoard stuffed animals like some people hoard chocolate. You’d never be able to tell that I love stuffed animals if you were to walk into my room but I have quite a lot of them stowed away in there. I may have a slight problem. But only a little one, I promise.
- Piercings and tattoos are fascinating to me and I have plans for at least 4 piercings and 2 tattoos. I love the fact that art can be designed on the human body and I want some etched on me.
- I have this policy: You’re opinion is perfectly valid and deserving of respect as long as it doesn’t infringe or marginalize the rights of others. I wish more people lived by this.
- I’ve known what my career is going to be since I was 12 and have never changed nor seriously considered changing. But most importantly, knowing this scares me a little. I worry that I’ve limited myself to things that are going to further my future career even though it may not be my future career.
Well now you know some random facts about me. I hope I haven’t scared you off entirely. Am I the only one who really loves snakes? Comment and let me know. And after you do, check out the people I’ve nominated for this award.
I only nominated 5 other bloggers because these are the blogs I’ve been either reading most frequently in the past few months or the ones I’ve been following for a little while.
Yup I’m tagging you, if you want to. If you do, say that I tagged you, leave a comment below and I’ll add you to the list.