I’m so happy to have been nominated for the Liebster award! Thank you so much to Maxine @ The Rogue Storyteller for nominating me. She’s a wonderful blogger with many incredible reviews, I highly recommend her. Check out her answers to this award here.
What is the Liebster award? Well, from what I’ve read, it’s an award created for bloggers with less than 200 followers. The point: getting amazing bloggers recognition and love for their work. So basically, an all-around great award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their site on your blog
- Display the award on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers for the award
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees to answer
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it
Which three books define you as a reader?
Oohh, this is hard. I’d like to think that I’m a pretty diverse reader so I’m going with: Continue reading “The Liebster Award”